Thursday, Oct 24, 2019 at 9:30am
Learn how to successfully manage your diabetes to maintain optimum health. This 4-session program will help you understand diabetes and how to take care of yourself.
Each week's topics include:
- Week 1: Diabetes - The Disease Process.
- Week 2: Blood Glucose Monitoring and Nutritional Management.
- Week 3: Your Medications, Exercise Considerations and Sick Day Management.
- Week 4: Complications of Diabetes.
Each week, our certified diabetes educator will also be available to answer questions regarding glucose monitoring and medication.
- You can join the series at any point; You do not have to take the classes in order. However, it is highly recommended that all 4 classes be completed.
- There is no charge for the classes, but you will need a written referral from your physician to attend the class.
- Class is for Type 1 or Type 2 Adult Diabetes
- Not for children under 18
- Not for pregnant women - ONE guest is welcome to attend with you.
- Must have a completed physician referral form to attend. Please call Phone 209-576-3606 to arrange for this if you do not have one. - Fax completed forms to 209-342-3047 Attn: Diabetes Education
Location: Conference Center
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR