Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:00am
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
Register and Line Up between 8am-9:45am at the Grant/White Cloud locations - then show off your ride as we leave registration locations promptly at 10am and Cruise-In to Newaygo for the Car Show.
* Dash plaques for first 50 registered vehicles, Trophy for Best in Show, Awards to Top 10 Cars *
Show Rules And Regulations:
1. Maintaining the safety of everyone in attendance is the highest priority. Drive Slowly!
2. Exhibitor’s Registration number (given at check-in) must be clearly displayed on the show vehicle.
3. You must Check In Day Of to be entered into the drawings, and qualify for the Public Vote.
4. All vehicles must be parked and ready to show by 10am.
5. This is a family event, so any display of questionable music, videos, art or other media is not permitted.
6. Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring their display area is clean prior to leaving at the end of the show.
Please be respectful - absolutely NO spinning of tires in display field.
7. The PUBLIC will vote on their favorite vehicles. Decisions are final.
8. Judges will vote on their top choices for each category. Multiple trophies will be awarded. Decisions are final.
9. This event is being held to raise money for a great, worthy cause, so thank you for coming out, and Have Fun!
Car Show Day-Of:
Registration: 8am - 9:45am
Depart Registration Locations: 10am
Show Ends: 3pm
Advanced Registration: $10/vehicle
Day-Of Registration: $15/vehicle
Tuesday, Jun 8, 2021 at 4:30pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Jun 9, 2021 at 10:00am Eastern Time
Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 3:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR