Tuesday, Oct 27, 2020 at 7:30am
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
- Blood is needed every two seconds.
- About one in seven people entering a hospital needs blood.
- Blood is always needed for treatment of accident victims, cancer patients, hemophiliacs and surgery patients.
- Blood cannot be manufactured.
- Only 37 percent of our country's population is eligible to give blood, and less than 10 percent of those who can donate actually do donate annually.
For any questions please call 1-800-388-GIVE (4483).
Location: Lingle Grand Hall
Monday, Nov 9, 2020 at 10:00am Eastern Time
Monday, Nov 9, 2020 at 12:00pm Eastern Time
Monday, Nov 9, 2020 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR