Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 7:30am
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
- Blood is needed every two seconds.
- About one in seven people entering a hospital needs blood.
- Blood is always needed for treatment of accident victims, cancer patients, hemophiliacs and surgery patients.
- Blood cannot be manufactured.
- Only 37 percent of our country's population is eligible to give blood, and less than 10 percent of those who can donate actually do donate annually.
Location: Lingle Grand Hall
Thursday, Jun 25, 2020 at 6:00pm Central Time
WEBINAR hosted by INNOVATIVE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Friday, Jun 5, 2020 at 8:00pm Eastern Time
Thursday, Jun 11, 2020 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR