Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 12:00pm
Yoga is a great way to keep yourself feeling vibrant and healthy as you age. Yoga has no age limit. In fact, older adults have the most to gain by engaging in safe and mindful movement practices, relaxation, and meditation.
Instructors: Sam Barrett
Over time, a regular yoga practice will help you:
- Reduce Stress, Hypertension, and chronic pain
- Sleep Better
- Improve bone health
- Manage anxiety and improve mental wellbeing
- Decrease pain associated with Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, and other conditions
- Improve strength, mobility, and balance
- Be social and fun! It's a great way to connect with friends - and meet new people.
If you feel like you’re not flexible, young, or fit enough to do yoga, it’s OK! You’re not alone - these are the most common hesitations we hear from new students. Let go of your worries and simply show up. Over time, you will improve your flexibility and strength, feel younger, and experience a greater sense of peace in your life.
Our teachers are experienced and skilled at working with students with a variety of health concerns and injuries. Our focus is helping you modify yoga for your own needs and goals.
Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 10:00am
The Parkway Central Library
Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 10:30am
VILLAGES AT PINE VALLEY CLUBHOUSE
Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 12:30pm
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR