Monday, Mar 16, 2020 at 2:00pm
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
Get detailed answers to these questions:
- What is hemodialysis? How is it done?
- What is peritoneal dialysis? How is it done?
- Should I consider a kidney transplant?
- What is supportive care?
- What things are most important when considering treatment options?
- How can my family and I cope with kidney disease?
- Are there dietary changes I need to make?
Call 715-838-6595 for information.
Location: Wishart Building Fifth floor Nephrology Conference Room
AARP will host a weekly live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursday at 1 pm (ET). Please join us each week for the latest information on the Coronavirus.Read More »
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR