Recommended for patients who will be receiving chemotherapy as part of their treatment plan. The class includes a small group of patients and covers topics such as:
- What to expect, what to bring and what is provided during infusion
- Information on the most common side effects you may experience
- How to recognize problems during treatment
- Infection and food safety precautions
- Other Ochsner resources available to you
Each patient should attend one session only, preferably prior to chemotherapy treatment.
Feel free to bring a family member or a friend.
Location: 3rd floor Conference Room in the Gayle and Tom Benson Cancer Center
For questions, please call: 504-842-3010
This event listing provided for the Jefferson community events calendar. Community events are not associated with or sponsored by AARP, but may be of interest to you. If you have an event to share, let us know!
Images provided by AmericanTowns.com, Ticketmaster