Thursday, Jan 14, 2021 at 3:00pm
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
A support group for individuals suffering from communication deficits (aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria etc) as a result of a Cerebral Vascular Accident and other neurological conditions.
We remain diligent in our fight against coronavirus (COVID-19) and have enhanced precautions in place to ensure a safe environment for classes.
- Maximum class size of 10 participants plus the instructor
- Social distancing within the classroom
- All participants will have their temperature taken and be screened for illness before entering the facility
- Universal masking required throughout the class and facility
- All participants must practice hand sanitization
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the classroom
Tuesday, Mar 9, 2021 at 1:30pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Mar 10, 2021 at 9:30am Eastern Time
Wednesday, Mar 10, 2021 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR