Saturday, Oct 24, 2020 at 8:00pm
Chaos by definition is a state of utter confusion and disorder; A total lack of organization and order
Chaos Haunted House is as it is named... CHAOS.
Within the walls of The Outdoor Trail at Chaos you will experience the true nature of humanity.
There is a darkness in all of us.
We set it free - Come and see!
- There will be sections of the Haunt where you will experience pitch black tunnels and you will have to communicate with the people in your group and FEEL your way through in order to escape.
- There will be sections of the Haunt that are so loud that you will NOT be able to hear the others in your group.
- There will be sections of the haunt where you will have to crawl, wiggle, flatten and **** it in' in order to make your way.
- There will be sections of the Haunt that will be pitch black, loud and so cramped you will have to crawl, wiggle, flatten and other wise **** it in' in order to make your way through. REMEMBER, there is always a way through ...usually.
- At no point will your life actually be in danger, (but it sure is an interesting concept, ain 't it!) if however, you do feel as though things are beyond what you can handle, deal with it, we are doing our job, if you want out, find the EXIT.
We do actually keep safety in mind when designing the attraction and there will be emergency exits and trained employees to handle any real emergency situations. That being said, we don't recommend Chaos Haunted House for anyone who is pregnant, who has heart problems, or who is under the age of 12.
Enter At Your Own Risk!
Time: 8:00pm to Midnight
Wednesday, Oct 21, 2020 at 5:30pm Eastern Time
Streaming online via One Day University
Wednesday, Oct 21, 2020 at 6:00pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Oct 21, 2020 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
Online via Zoom