Friday, Sep 18, 2020 at 10:00am
Cancer PATH (Personal Action Towards Health) workshops are free and designed to teach better self-management of symptoms and reduce side effects from all types of cancer and its treatments. Each session lasts 6 weeks, meeting once a week for 2.5 hours each time.
- Dealing with Difficult Emotions
- Healthy Eating and Better Sleeping Tips
- Living with Uncertainty
- Making Informed Treatment Decisions
- Managing Pain and Fatigue
- Staying Active
- Working with Your Healthcare Provider
Registration is required. Please call (517) 592-1974 to reserve your space.
Monday, Sep 21, 2020 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
Tuesday, Sep 22, 2020 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
Online via Zoom
Wednesday, Sep 23, 2020 at 5:30pm Eastern Time
Streaming online via One Day University