Monday, Sep 14, 2020 at 5:00pm
DeGraff Memorial Hospital Wellness Center
415 Tremont Street
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
Please call before attending any community events.
It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus.
You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus;
AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
The class is instructed by oncology trained therapists who will help you prepare for surgery and recovery. Receive a comprehensive folder that includes information on the following topics:
- What to expect before, during and after breast surgery.
- General precautions and suggestions regarding activities of daily living
- Drain instructions – if needed for your surgery
- Exercises to complete before and after surgery
- Lymphedema precautions (arm measurements will be taken in class – please wear a short sleeve top)
- Local resources and support information
This event listing provided for the North Tonawanda community events calendar. Community events are not associated with or sponsored by AARP, but may be of interest to you. If you have an event to share, let us know!
Images provided by AmericanTowns.com, Ticketmaster