Monday, Jul 13, 2020 at 5:00pm
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
The class is instructed by oncology trained therapists who will help you prepare for surgery and recovery. Receive a comprehensive folder that includes information on the following topics:
- What to expect before, during and after breast surgery.
- General precautions and suggestions regarding activities of daily living
- Drain instructions – if needed for your surgery
- Exercises to complete before and after surgery
- Lymphedema precautions (arm measurements will be taken in class – please wear a short sleeve top)
- Local resources and support information
Wednesday, Jul 8, 2020 at 2:00pm
Virtual via Zoom
Wednesday, Jul 8, 2020 at 5:30pm Eastern Time
Streaming online via One Day University
Thursday, Jul 9, 2020 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
Online via Zoom
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR