Better Breathers Clubs are welcoming support groups offered at no charge to people with COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) or other
chronic lung diseases. The club brings people together to learn how to manage their condition and improve their quality of life.
What will I learn?
At Better Breathers Club meetings you’ll receive helpful materials that encourage practical discussions about:
- Understanding chronic lung disease
- Talking to your healthcare provider
- Tracking symptoms, understanding medicines and treatment
- Managing everyday activities (bathing, dressing, shopping)
- Exercise programs
- Emotional and social well-being
Call to Register 707.467.3115
This event listing provided for the Ukiah community events calendar. Community events are not associated with or sponsored by AARP, but may be of interest to you. If you have an event to share, let us know!
Images provided by AmericanTowns.com, Ticketmaster