Saturday, Mar 13, 2021 at 10:00am
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
Located along the banks of the Peace River and the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida sits the beautiful city of Punta Gorda, often described as the heartbeat of Charlotte County. You have not experienced a charming downtown location until you've visited this beautiful area on Florida’s west coast. During the Punta Gorda Craft Festival, Sullivan street comes to life with the arts and crafts of the most talented craft artisans. This community celebration is the perfect spring event to attend.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.
Tuesday, Mar 9, 2021 at 1:30pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Mar 10, 2021 at 5:30pm Eastern Time
Streaming Online via Intrado
Wednesday, Mar 10, 2021 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR