Saturday, Mar 6, 2021 at 10:00am
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
Situated on the west coast of Florida directly adjacent to the Gulf of Mexico, Palm Harbor takes pride in being a thriving community that offers small-town friendliness. This city has been called the jewel of Tampa Bay. It is located just north of Dunedin and the city offers a nostalgic architectural view back into Florida’s past. Many of the town’s restaurants and retail stores are located in historic buildings and homes. Visit the nation's most talented crafters at this show, held on Florida Avenue (Palm Harbor’s main street) just east of Alternate 19. The festival is designed to create a festive craft marketplace experience for all tastes and budgets.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.
Wednesday, Mar 3, 2021 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Mar 3, 2021 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Mar 3, 2021 at 8:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR