Friday, Sep 25, 2020 at 8:00am
Please call before attending any community events. It is likely that they will be postponed or canceled as a result of the coronavirus. You can find CDC coronavirus information at cdc.gov/coronavirus; AARP has additional resources at aarp.org/coronavirus.
Presented by Aksarben Foundation
8:00 AM -10: 00 AM: Feeder Calf Weigh-In
9:00 AM: Breeding Doe Show followed by showmanship
following Breeding Doe Showmanship Market Goat Show followed by showmanship
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Market Lamb Classification, Breeding Ewe Check-In, Market Lamb Weight Cards Due
2:30 PM - 4:30 PM: Breeding Gilt Check-In
2:30 PM: Market Beef British Breeds Paper Check
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM: Calf Challenge Calves Weighed
3:30 PM: Market Beef Weigh Cards Due
4:15 PM: Lamb Challenge Lambs Weighed
4:15 PM: Pig Challenge presented by Farm Credit Services of America Pigs Weighed
4:30 PM: Market Swine Weigh Cards Due
6:00 PM: Feeder Calf Show followed by showmanship
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Breeding Heifer Paper Check
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Calf, Lamb & Pig Challenge Interviews by appointment only
- all animals are required to go through the vet-trailer.
- no animals will be unloaded on the grounds outside of vet trailer hours.
- animals must be in place by the time their check-in is closed and / or their weight cards are due.
- watch the health requirements section of the premium book as with the latest outbreaks requirements could change.
- animals will be released at the conclusion of their respective show
Monday, Oct 12, 2020 at 6:00pm Central Time
Thursday, Oct 1, 2020 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
Live Online Video Event
Thursday, Oct 1, 2020 at 7:30pm Eastern Time