WEBINAR HOSTED BY Canterbury: Work for Yourself 50+ Template
Thursday, Jul 23, 2020
From 10am to 2pm Pacific Time
WEBINAR hosted by CANTERBURY
Event is closed or full.
Work for Yourself@50+ is a webinar to help you gain the knowledge, support, and resources you need to make informed decisions about working for yourself and take the right first steps toward successful self-employment.
The decision to start your own business can be both exciting and daunting. Work for Yourself@50+ breaks the choices down for older adults in an approachable way through five steps:
1. A careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks of working for yourself
2. Exercises to help develop the self-employment idea
3. A realistic overview of what it takes to pursue a self-employment opportunity
4. Guidance to help avoid pitfalls and scams
5. Ways to find trustworthy support and services
This is an online webinar. In order to access the webinar, you will need to use either a computer, tablet for smartphone. You will receive instructions on how to join the webinar in your registration confirmation or your reminder email that will go out prior to the webinar. Please do not share the webinar access information with anyone who is not already registered.
You will mailed a physical copy of the Work for Yourself@50+ 5 Simple Steps Toolkit. Please make sure to use your mailing address when completing the registration questions. Thank you!