New Ventures Maine: Work for Yourself 50+
Monday, Nov 18, 2019
From 3pm to 5pm
108 Perham St. Suite 2
Event is closed or full.
Work for Yourself@50+ is a workshop to help you gain the knowledge, support, and resources you need to make informed decisions about working for yourself and take the right first steps toward successful self-employment.
The decision to start your own business can be both exciting and daunting. Work for Yourself@50+ breaks the choices down for older adults in an approachable way through five steps:
1. A careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks of working for yourself
2. Exercises to help develop the self-employment idea
3. A realistic overview of what it takes to pursue a self-employment opportunity
4. Guidance to help avoid pitfalls and scams
5. Ways to find trustworthy support and services
This is an online webinar. Registrants will receive an email with a link to a zoom meeting in advance of the webinar.