Saturday, Aug 12, 2023
From 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
AARP in Cincinnati continues to help you protect your identity and private documents from thieves by hosting a series of free contactless drive-through shred events at various locations approximately quarterly on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Register to reserve your spot and your documents will be shredded on-site, free of charge. AARP membership is not required. AARP will be onsite to conduct registration check-in. You will not need to get out of your vehicle!
Register for Your Time Slot
Registration is required to reserve your time slot and to receive the address of the shred event location. You will receive 3 emails with the address and your time slot. The first email will be sent to you within minutes after you’ve registered online. The second is a reminder email that you’ll receive 24 hours prior to the event. The third is a final reminder email that will be sent the day of the event.
Email Confirmations & Reminders. To ensure that you receive emails from our event registration system:
1. Please add our email address to your “safe senders” list.
2. Please check your spam, junk or quarantine folders in the event that your fire wall prevented the delivery of our email to your in box.
3. When registering for your aarp.org account, be sure to opt into receiving communication from AARP.
What to bring.
· Up to 4 boxes or 13-gallon trash bags are accepted. Shredding trucks will stay on-site until they reach capacity.
· Staples do not need to be removed. E-waste, metal, plastic, x-rays, pre-shredded documents, and other materials will not be accepted.
· Please do not arrive more than 20 minutes prior to your time slot. Shredding trucks will stay on-site for the time scheduled.
· For questions about the AARP shred event email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the venue.
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
· October 14 – Oakley Neighborhood in Cincinnati, Ohio https://events.aarp.org/shred101423
Thanks for participating in this AARP Cincinnati and AARP Fraud Watch Network event.
|9:00 a.m.||9:00 AM Time Slot|
|9:15 a.m.||9:15 AM Time Slot|
|9:30 a.m.||9:30 AM Time Slot|
|9:45 a.m.||9:45 AM Time Slot|
|10:00 a.m.||10:00 AM Time Slot|
|10:15 a.m.||10:15 AM Time Slot|
|10:30 a.m.||10:30 AM Time Slot|
|10:45 a.m.||10:45 AM Time Slot|
|11:00 a.m.||11:00 AM Time Slot|
|11:15 a.m.||11:15 AM Time Slot|
|11:30 a.m.||11:30 AM Time Slot|
|11:45 a.m.||11:45 AM Time Slot|
Monday, Jul 17, 2023 at 2:30 p.m.
American Red Cross
Find information about getting a COVID-19 vaccine in your state. CDC information is available at cdc.gov/coronavirus; additional AARP information and resources are at aarp.org/coronavirus. En español, visite aarp.org/elcoronavirus.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR