Join us for this special live Q&A event, Coronavirus, Vaccines and Asian American and Pacific Islanders on Thursday, April 22, at 7:00 pm (ET). Ask the experts your questions and learn more about:
- How to stay safe and protected from the coronavirus and prevent the further spread.
- Virus variants and vaccines, including their effectiveness and how they work.
- Vaccine distribution including ways that federal, state and local governments are working on distribution efforts to older adults and People of Color.
- Ways to identify misinformation, fraud and scams.
- Winston Wong, M.D., The National Council of Asian Pacific Islander Physicians (NCAPIP)
- Mary Joy Garcia-Dia, M.D., President of the Philippine Nurses Association of America (PNAA)
- Adelaida Rosario, Phd, Lieutenant, U.S. Public Health Service, Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Moderated by John Yang, special correspondent for the PBS NewsHour