Best Practice Consulting: Work for Yourself 50+
Saturday, Feb 8, 2020
From 10am to 12pm
2727 Second Avenue
Event is closed or full.
Work for Yourself@50+ is a workshop to help you gain the knowledge, support, and resources you need to make informed decisions about working for yourself and take the right first steps toward successful self-employment.
The decision to start your own business can be both exciting and daunting. Work for Yourself@50+ breaks the choices down for older adults in an approachable way through five steps:
1. A careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks of working for yourself
2. Exercises to help develop the self-employment idea
3. A realistic overview of what it takes to pursue a self-employment opportunity
4. Guidance to help avoid pitfalls and scams
5. Ways to find trustworthy support and services
There is free parking in the rear of the building, accessed off Temple and Third. Enter the green door and proceed up the stairs to the first floor (there are no handicap supports on Saturday). The conference room is on the 2nd floor, suite 266.