Action Zone Tampa: Work for Yourself 50+
Thursday, Mar 5, 2020
From 6pm to 8pm
Entrepreneur Collaborative Center
2101 E Palm Avenue
Event is closed or full.
Work for Yourself@50+ is a workshop to help you gain the knowledge, support, and resources you need to make informed decisions about working for yourself and take the right first steps toward successful self-employment.
The decision to start your own business can be both exciting and daunting. Work for Yourself@50+ breaks the choices down for older adults in an approachable way through five steps:
1. A careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks of working for yourself
2. Exercises to help develop the self-employment idea
3. A realistic overview of what it takes to pursue a self-employment opportunity
4. Guidance to help avoid pitfalls and scams
5. Ways to find trustworthy support and services
Please park in the large lot across Palm Avenue from the building. All parking next to the building is subject to towing.