Join AARP New York for a conversation about the impact that current pandemic has had on minority and women owned small businesses.
Current panelists include:
- Winnie Benjamin - Business Performance Advisor - Stewardship Masters International, inc
- Felicia Brown - AARP Senior Advisor for Financial Resilience
- Maggie Castro – AARP NY Associate State Director
- Jamir Couch – AARP NY Executive Council Member
- Daynishal Gross – NYC Small Business Services (SBS)
- Eileen Guzzo – Small Business Owner
- Sylvia L. Rivera – Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Rafael Salaberrios – SVP, Division of Small Business and Technology Development, Capital Access, Empire State Development
- James Saunders – CEO, JS Marketing Group, LLC
- Wilson Tang – Small Business Owner
Register below for your link to join this exciting session.