Saturday, Aug 13, 2022
From 8:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Central Time
Spend a morning with AARP in St. Louis on a guided bike ride on one of the many trails in the region. Our Boomers and Bikes℠ program explores a different trail each month, July through October. Our volunteer cycling team will take care of everything – you just need to bring your bike, your helmet and your sense of adventure!
Check-in is at 8:45 am and we hit the trail promptly at 9:00 a.m. ending around noon. Lunch on your own at The Creve Coeur Lakehouse is optional. Not hungry? Feel free to continue cycling in the area or carry on with the rest of your day. This ride will be approximately 20 miles roundtrip.
For this ride, we will have a mobile bike shop & repair service (Vananimal) for your cycling needs before, during or after the ride. We want to make sure everyone has a safe and fun experience while out on the trail!
Here are more details you’ll need to know to join us:
· Registration is required for participation.
· Information must be completed in its entirety.
· Each participant must complete their own registration process.
· Each rider must have and wear a helmet to participate on the ride.
· Each cyclist will receive a confirmation and reminder with meet-up information.
· Each registrant will be required to agree to the terms and conditions during the registration process.
Register by clicking on the red button below.
You will have a great experience, meet new people and fit in some exercise on a Saturday morning!
Don’t delay…Space is limited!
Wednesday, Jul 13, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time
Saturday, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR