Boomers and Bikes- Minnie Ha Ha Park Trail
Spend a morning with AARP in St. Louis on a guided bike ride on one of the many trails in the region. Our Boomers and Bikes℠ program explores a different trail each month, June through October. Our cycling team will take care of everything – you just need to bring your bike, your helmet and your sense of adventure!
Check in starts at 8:30 am. The ride will start at 9:00 am. and end by noon. There is an option for those interested to gather for lunch after the ride. Or you’ll be free to continue cycling in the area or carry on with the rest of your day. This ride will range about 20 miles.
On select rides, we will have a mobile bike shop & repair service for your cycling needs before, during or after the ride. We want to make sure everyone has a safe and fun experience while out on the trail!
Here are more details you’ll need to know:
· Registration is required for participation.
· Information must be completed in its entirety.
· Each participant must complete their own registration process.
· Each rider must have and wear a helmet to participate on the ride.
· Each cyclist will receive a confirmation and reminder with meet-up information.
· Each registrant will be required to agree to the terms and conditions during the registration process.
Register by clicking on the button below. You will have a great experience, meet new people and fit in some exercise on a Saturday morning!
Don't delay... Space is limited!
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR