AARP Night at the West Michigan Whitecaps
Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019
From 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Fifth Third Ballpark
4500 West River Dr. NE
Comstock Park ,
Event is closed or full.
Catch a Game with AARP!
Join us on Tuesday, June 25th for AARP Night at the Whitecaps Game!
Game starts at 7:05pm vs. the Dayton Dragons
Call JD at 616-726-7057 to order your tickets today!!
This game will feature a celebration of veterans and Negro League baseball.
AARP members and their guests will receive 2 ticket options for the game:
-Reserved seats (bleacher style with a back): $11
-Upper Box seats (individual fold down seats): $12.50
Children under age of 2 do not need a ticket if on a lap.
AARP members and guests will also receive:
-Early entry into the ballpark (5:30pm)
-Dime hot dogs at the concession stands
-Free face painting and inflatables for the kids
Let’s go CAPS on June 25th!
**Register for a chance to win a 50” big screen TV (Details Below).
AARP Night at the West Michigan Whitecaps SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. BRIEF OVERVIEW: The AARP Night at the West Michigan Whitecaps (“Promotion”) takes place on Tuesday, June 25th, between 5:30pm and 9:00pm EST (“Promotion Period”) at Fifth Third Ballpark: 4500 West River Dr. NE, Comstock Park, MI 49321. The Promotion consists of a Grand Prize Sweepstakes. More specific details are stated below.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States/District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household and immediate families, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings) of AARP (also referred to as “Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies, and/or their affiliates, assigns or representatives (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Sponsor & Others”), and all other persons or entities associated with the development, administration, promotion, execution of, supply to or printing of this Promotion.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE/SELECTION OF WINNER/PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING:
A) Grand Prize Sweepstakes: There will be one (1) Grand Prize Sweepstakes (“Grand Prize Sweepstakes”). To enter the Grand Prize Sweepstakes, visit the AARP® Booth (“Booth”) at Fifth Third Ballpark: 4500 West River Dr. NE, Comstock Park, MI 49321 on Tuesday, June 25th, between 5:30pm and 8:00pm EST; and completely fill out the Official Entry Form provided by Sponsor’s representatives at the Booth, including entering name, email, phone number and zip code. Upon submission of the completed Official Entry Form, each entrant will be entered into the drawing. Only one (1) entry per individual.
•Selection of Grand Prize Sweepstakes Winner (“Sweepstakes Winner”): On June 25, 2019, at approximately 8:00pm, Sponsor will, at the Booth, randomly select one (1) entry form from among all of the entry forms entered in order to determine the potential Sweepstakes Winner. Upon selection of the entry form, Sponsor or its representative will announce the winner. The entrant whose entry form has been drawn must provide proper identification. The Sponsor or its representative will verify that the winner with proper identification match the entry form randomly selected by Sponsor or its representative. If a potential Winner does not present proper identification to the Sponsor or its representative when contacted by an AARP representative, it will result in disqualification of that entrant as the potential Sweepstakes Winner and Sponsor shall randomly select another entry form from among all eligible entry forms in order to determine Sweepstakes Winner.
•Prizes: Each Sweepstakes Winner will receive a 50” TCL 4K TV. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $300. If the actual retail value of the Grand Prize differs from its stated ARV, the Sweepstakes Winner will not receive the difference in value. Limit: Only one (1) Grand Prize per individual. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend upon the total number of all eligible entries received during the Grand Prize Sweepstakes.
Participant need not be an AARP member in order to enter and/or win the Grand Prize Sweepstakes. Being an AARP member will not increase your chance or odds of winning.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO GRAND PRIZE RECIPIENT (“PRIZE RECIPIENT”):
Prize Limit: An individual, including a member of his/her household, regardless of email address used, may only win one (1) Grand Prize throughout the Promotion Period. The Winner of the Grand Prize will receive the Grand Prize immediately after having been confirmed as a Winner. Prizes are not transferable or substitutable except by Sponsor with one of equal or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible for any Prize Recipient’s inability to utilize her/his prize. All federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of each Prize Recipient. Additionally, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner of a Grand Prize may result from any of the following: (a) a potential Winner’s failure, upon request, to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity, residency, and/or eligibility; (b) a potential Winner’s failure to accept or utilize the Grand Prize as provided herein; or (c) any other non-compliance, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, with the Official Rules. Additionally, in the event that an individual’s name is selected more than once over the course of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will redraw to select an alternate Winner.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor & Others are not responsible for interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections; for miscommunications; failed telephone, computer or electronic transmissions; for jumbled, scrambled or misdirected entries or transmissions; for phone, electrical, network, technology or computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or any other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic; or for non-receipt of any entry regardless of the cause of it not being properly received by Sponsor. Sponsor & Others are not responsible for illegible, unintelligible, late, lost or stolen entries; for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; or for any technical, printing or human errors which may occur in the receipt, non-receipt or processing of any entries, Tickets or Ticket stubs in the Promotion. In no event will Sponsor award more Grand Prizes than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that more persons claim to hold winning Tickets than as stated in these Official Rules, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing among such claimants to award the Grand Prize. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and may be subject to prosecution. Any person attempting to enter using multiple email addresses, multiple identities or any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or to interfere with the proper play of the Promotion will be disqualified from participation in the Promotion. If, in the judgment of Sponsor, the Promotion is compromised by viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which or may corrupt the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue, suspend or terminate the Promotion and proceed to select potential Winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable.
SPONSOR & OTHERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT AS REGARDS ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By accepting a prize, each Prize Recipient agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor's designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos, videos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
9. GOVERNING LAW: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of Washington, DC.
10. RELEASE: By participating, each entrant releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor & Others from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion, or arising out of the receipt, use or misuse, or enjoyment of any Prize.
11. GENERAL: By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to abide and to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters pertaining to this Promotion. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Void outside of the fifty (50) United States/District of Columbia and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
12. WINNER’S list: To obtain the names of the Grand Prize Winner, send a properly stamped, self-addressed envelope, by August, 25, 2019, to AARP Winner’s List, AARP Michigan Attn: Jennifer Feuerstein, 309 North Washington Square, #110, Lansing MI 48933.
SPONSOR: AARP, 601 E. Street NW, Washington, DC 20049
© 2019 AARP
AARP is a trademark of AARP Non-Profit Corporation, D.C. The AARP Night At the Whitecaps TV Giveaway Official Rules may not be reproduced or reprinted in part or in their entirety without the express prior written permission of AARP.