Financial Readiness? Are you ready financially for what is yet to come in your life? College, Children, A new home, Travel, Emergencies or Retirement. Is anyone really ready? Here is an opportunity for anyone and everyone to gain a better understanding of their financial situation and ways to plan for their future financial needs. This is a workshop to provide you with the knowledge, skills, tools, and motivation to take control of your current financial situation, reduce the stress of debt, set a course, to repair credit, build savings, and put your financial lives back on track.
• Net worth – Determine where you stand today
• Goal Setting – What do you want in the future?
• Budgeting – Learn ways to cut costs and live on your income?
• Credit and Debt – What is good debt and bad debt?
• Navigating Debt – How to get out of debt and stay out.
• Savings – How to free up funds for future dreams.
• Protecting Your Assets – How to avoid fraud and make intelligent choices.
Two Parts: Take one of your choice or both classes.
-Session 1: Budget and Net Worth
-Session 2: Savings and Investments
Register for session 2 by calling 877-926-8300 or clicking here
No Age Limit! This class is open to any age adult who wants to get more enjoyment out of life by learning to live within their means.
These events are free but pre-registration is required for both.
Presenter: Howard Pizzo