Thursday, May 20, 2021
From 6:30pm to 7:30pm Eastern Time
This event is full.
The ABC's of ADUs "101"
Join our free webinar to explore flexible housing options that can help you and your loved ones stay independent. Whether you’re ready to move Mom and Dad into your home or downsize in your own neighborhood, an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) may give you petite, discrete, affordable choices and flexibility you’re missing.
Get all your flexible housing questions answered, like:
• What is an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU)?
• Why do people create them?
• Who could benefit from an ADU?
• How can flexible housing options help caregivers?
• How will creating new living space benefit people of all ages?
• Watch for more conversation June 10 – The ABC’s of ADUs “102”
Join this live community (virtual) event with guests from the LFUCG Senior Services Commission, local Imagine Lex planning staff, and aging advocates to learn more about petite, discrete, and affordable housing choices for all ages.
Open to Everyone. Registration is required. Click here to register or call 1-877-926-8300. You’ll receive your Zoom link can call-in information with completed registration.
Tuesday, Jun 29, 2021 at 6:30pm Eastern Time
Virtual Event (Zoom)
Thursday, Jun 24, 2021 at 6:00pm Pacific Time
Online via Zoom
Friday, Jun 25, 2021 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR