AARP ID Fraud Watch Network Meridian ID 5/28/19
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
From 9am to 3:15pm
Galaxy Event Center
1385 S Blue Marlin Lane
Event is closed or full.
AARP Idaho and the Idaho Scam Jam Alliance invite you to a fraud prevention conference to be held on May 28 from 9 a.m.-3:15 p.m.at the Galaxy Event Center in Meridian, ID. This event is free but registration is required. Upon registering for this event, you will be entered in a drawing for a free shredder.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to individuals 21 years of age or older who are legal U.S. residents. Employees of AARP and their respective parent and affiliated companies, advertising and promotions agencies and the immediate family members and members of the same household of those employees and directors are not eligible. One prize per person.
3. Prizes: 1 Grand Prize: Document shredder valued at approximately US $50.00.
4. Drawing and Awarding of Prize: The winner will be drawn randomly on or about 3:00 p.m. MDT on May 28, 2019 from all eligible entries. Drawing and awarding of prize will be conducted by AARP whose decision on all matters relating to this sweepstakes is final. Potential winners have to be present to win. By participating and accepting a prize, the winner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AARP, participating wholesalers, retailers and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies for any injuries, damages or losses which may be sustained in connection with participation in this sweepstakes and ownership, use or misuse of the prize. All expenses related to acceptance and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Odds: The actual odds of winning depends on the number of qualified entries.
6. Name of Winner: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to AARP Winner’s List, 250 S. 5th St., Suite 800, Boise, ID 83702, for receipt by June 28, 2019.
7. Sponsor: AARP