This is a not to miss fun event to cook learn and cook with Chef Michell from Latin House Grill as he demonstrates cooking Chicken Vieja Ropa. He has been featured on Food networks Diners, Drive ins and Dives as well as Chopped. NOTE - THIS PRESENTATION WILL BE IN SPANISH
Here are Ingredients if you want to cook along!
1 Rotisserie Chicken
-3 tablespoons of Oil
-1 onions chopped
-5 garlic cloves minced
-2 bell peppers chopped
-6oz can of tomato paste
-2 cups of chicken broth
-Sea Salt to Taste
1. Start by shredding the rotisserie chicken.
2. On a skillet heat oil on medium-low, add the onion & bell peppers. Cook down until onion is transparent.
3. Add Garlic and cook for 1 min.
4. Add the tomato paste and the chicken broth.
5. Add the Shredded chicken and simmer for 20 min.
6. Salt taste.
7. You can serve with Rice and Yuca.