AARP Coastal presents NAVF and AARP Workshop on Veteran benefits and caregiver resources, September 17 from 1:30-4:00pm, New Hanover Senior Center,2222 S. College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403
Tuesday, Sep 17, 2019
From 1:30pm to 4pm
New Hanover Senior center
2222 S. College Road
Event is closed or full.
AARP and NAVF have collaborated together to provide the latest Veteran Benefits and resources available for Veterans, Military and families.Find Out:
• As a Veteran or Spouse or Widow, you may be eligible for up to $26,028 per year in benefits from the VA to pay for your senior healthcare.
• VA rules changed on October 18th, 2018! Find how the new rules will affect you and your benefits.
• Dementia can steal Everything! Find out how to avoid mistakes, save money and take control.
• Learn about resources for home caregivers.
• Learn how to find the right assistance to complete the VA forms at absolutely no cost to you. For more information: www.aarp.org/VMF and contact Sblack@aarp.org or call 1(800) 818-6111