Monday, Jun 15, 2020 to
Sunday, Jul 18, 2021 Central Time
Meaningful Mondays: Estate Planning Series
hosted by the Alabama Cooperative Extension
4 p.m. Mondays June 15-July 27
Do you need information about wills, powers of attorney and other estate papers? Or perhaps you are helping a family member. Join us for a weekly series of Estate Planning sessions hosted by Alabama Extension, AARP Alabama, and Faulkner University's Jones School of Law.
• June 15th Organizing Important Papers
• June 22nd Advance Planning Documents General Overview
• June 29th Alabama Healthcare Directive
• July 6th Financial Powers of Attorney
• July 13th Preparing to Care
• July 20th Managing Someone Else’s Money
• July 27th Last Will and Testament
You can only register for the first class at this time. You'll have to register for each class the week prior. Mark your calendars. Participants in the classes will get reminders to register for additional classes.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR