This two-part Medicare webinar series could help you make the choices and decisions that are right for you. Join AARP and attendees from across the U.S. for a FREE webinar on 10 Medicare Facts You Should Know on Thursday, May 20th at 10:00pm ET | 9:00pm CT | 8:00pm MT | 7:00pm PT– AARP membership not required.
This webinar will also be offered on May 20th at 7:00pm ET | 6:00pm CT | 5:00pm MT | 4:00pm PT.
Are you nearing your eligibility for Medicare enrollment?
We know that Medicare can be complicated to navigate, whether you’re already familiar with it or you’re a little unsure how to get started. From how it all works to what is covered, and how Original Medicare differs from Medicare Advantage, there is a lot to learn. Join us for this two-part Medicare webinar series which could help you make the choices and decisions that are right for you. We’ll answer these questions and more:
Approaching Medicare enrollment but not sure how or where to start?
- What does Medicare cover?
- Will I have fewer choices than I have now?
- How does it work with pre-existing conditions?
- Is it less expensive than what I have now?
- How do deductibles work?
- Will out-of-pocket expenses be capped?
- Is care affected by Medicare being a government-run system?
- Is sign up required annually?
- Can changes be made to my plan selection?
- Will Medicare coverage be cut off when I grow old?
What will you learn? Register now!