Web Resources from Fraud and Scams Tele-town Hall Nov. 14, 2017
Thanks for joining the call to learn about identifying frauds and scams. Here is a list of resources mentioned on the call. Just click and you will automatically be connected to the information.
If you want to sign up to join the Fraud Watch Network and receive email alerts about the latest scams click here¬†¬†
You can also sign up by calling 1-877-908-3360.
AARP and U.S. Postal Inspection Service Team – Operation Protect Veterans¬†
South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs Identity Theft Unit
Information about about identity theft, scams, data security breaches and how to place a freeze on your credit history. Click here
The post Web Resources from Fraud and Scams Tele-town Hall Nov. 14, 2017 appeared first on AARP States.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Columbia
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW