Stay Warm this Winter with Heating Assistance
Worried about keeping the heat on? AARP Pennsylvania reminds members and their families that utility companies statewide are required to provide customer assistance programs. Individuals with monthly income up to $1,508 and couples with up to $2,030 may be eligible.
For information, call the number on your electric or natural gas bill and ask specifically about the customer assistance program. For a list of utility hotlines, click here. If you don‚Äôt get a response or have a complaint, call the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission at 800-692-7380.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Harrisburg
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW