Register for Boomers and Bikes - Last Guided Bike Ride in 2017 is October 21st
Spend a morning with us in St. Charles on a guided bike ride.
Here is the link to register for the last ride this year:
We will be riding from Bike Stop Cafe to Newtown – using most of this 13.1 mile Trail. The Cafe will hold a table for us for an optional lunch after the ride.
Pending the vote of the group – we may venture out to the St Charles Airport – but that will depend on the majority vote.
Roll out time: 9:00 am and anticipate to be back by 11:30 am. You’ll be free to continue cycling in the area or carry on with the rest of your day.
Experienced cyclists from Team Rev and WC2 will organize and lead the rides which will include a mobile bike shop & repair service (Velofix) at select rides for needs before, during or after the ride. We want to make sure everyone has a safe and fun experience while out on the trail! Here are more details you’ll need to know to join us:
- Registration is required for participation. Information must be completed in its entirety.
- Each participant must complete their own registration process. You can not register guests.
- Each rider must have and wear a helmet to participate on the ride.
- Each cyclist will receive a confirmation and reminder for each of the registered rides.
- Each registrant will be required to agree to the terms and conditions during the registration process.
Register today! Explore new trails, meet new people and fit in some exercise!
A detailed email will be sent in advance of the ride to all who register with meeting and route information.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in St. Louis
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW