Older Americans spared harmful impact of Graham-Cassidy health care bill
WASHINGTON, DCâ€”AARP Executive Vice President Nancy LeaMond today issued the following statement in response to the decision not to vote on the Graham-Cassidy health care bill.
â€śThe Senate leadershipâ€™s decision to not bring the Graham-Cassidy bill up for a vote shows that the voices of the American people are very powerful. The bill would have increased costs, reduced coverage, and expanded the ranks of the uninsured by millions.
The post Older Americans spared harmful impact of Graham-Cassidy health care bill appeared first on AARP States.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Lansing
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW