New Study to Help Breast Cancer Survivors
Are you a breast cancer survivor who wants to become more physically active? AARP South Carolina is encouraging survivors to consider joining a research study, Moving Forward Together 3, to reap the benefits of a home-based walking program.
The University of South Carolina College of Nursing and the American Cancer Societyâ€™s Reach to Recovery program are recruiting women 21 and older who were diagnosed with stage 0 to 3 breast cancer in the last five years and have not been exercising lately.
Interested in joining the study? Call 888-829-1916 toll-free or email email@example.com to sign up. Participants must live in the Eastern time zone and have access to a telephone.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Columbia
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW