New Job Search Tool Helps Job Seekers and Employers
Post a job or find a job with AARP’s new job search tool.
In the last 5 years, Missouri has cut its unemployment rate from 6.7% to 3.9%, good for 20th nationwide. AARP Missouri welcomes these improvements and the improvements to come. AARP has a new tool to help even more Missourians find employment. We are proud to announce the AARP Job Search Site. AARP’s new tool will assist in job searches and help with planning for financial stability and economic independence to our members, the site offers new key benefits.
Helping Job Seekers: We’re partnering with businesses that are committed to promoting a multi-generational workforce. Whether your opportunity lies at a prestigious university or a successful and competitive corporate structure, AARP can match you with businesses that value your experience and perspective. You can also narrow your search with easy-to-use filters that allow you to focus on what matters most – whether it’s where you work or how you work – like full-time or part-time.
Gaining Advantages as a Hiring Employer: AARP is now giving you the opportunity to create a job listing today and join the ranks of other top organizations diversifying their workforce. Give your business a competitive edge by hiring through the employer pledge program. The AARP Employer Pledge Program is a national effort, made up of over 350 employers who have all publicly affirmed their commitment to an age-diverse and inclusive workforce. Our goal is to help employers solve their current and future staffing challenges and direct job seekers to employers that value and are hiring experienced workers. Working with AARP, participating organizations have signed a pledge that they:
- Believe in equal opportunity for all workers, regardless of age
- Believe that 50+ workers should have a level playing field in their ability to compete for and obtain jobs
- Recognize the value of experienced workers
- Recruit across diverse age groups and consider all applicants on an equal basis.
Are you an employer interested in signing the AARP Employer Pledge? Download the Pledge and contact AARP for more information.
Use AARP’s Job Search Site to take advantage of the quality benefits we at AARP are committed to providing to our members. You can find more information by visiting the AARP Job Search Site.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Kansas City
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW