Learn how to (re)energize your job search online
Plus, register for all four job-searching sessions and you could win $500!*
It’s a digital world. Understanding how to use all the available tools to your advantage is essential in today’s job market. Join Nora Duncan, a digital job search expert and state director of AARP Connecticut, and job training expert Janae Wheeler, at the Job Search in the Digital Age interactive workshop on Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. PT. Learn how to leverage your experience and improve your chances of landing the right job.
Register for all four job searching webcasts and gain a real edge – and a chance at $500*!
- Job Search in the Digital Age Workshop
- Tips & Tricks for Leveraging Your Network
- Conveying Your Experience & Passion Through Your Resume
- Upskilling: Boost Your Skills and Your Marketability
To jump start your job search, sign up here for free!
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 21 years and older. Ends 10/31/17. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, click here. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AARP.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Salem
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW