Join the conversation about Health Insurance Marketplace Open Enrollment
Join us for two live webcasts and get answers to your questions.
Do you have questions about the Health Insurance Marketplace Open Enrollment? Get your answers live! Whether youâ€™re enrolling for the first time or re-enrolling, the two-part Q&A series from AARP Learn@50+ provides answers about the 2018 enrollment process. InÂ part one, AARPâ€™s experts will review the Open Enrollment period (Nov. 1 to Dec. 15) and answer your questions about the process.Â In part two, the AARP team will lead a second session to answer more of your questions. Theyâ€™ll also talk about how to re-enroll in a plan, and how to avoid tax penalties.
- Open Enrollment: How and where to apply
- Re-enrollment: What you need to know
- What to do if you have Medicare coverage
- The tax penalty and how to avoid it
- Additional audience questions
Part One – Thursday, November 9, 2017
Part Two – Tuesday, November 14, 2017
6:00 p.m. CT
To join our conversation, register here for free!
The post Join the conversation about Health Insurance Marketplace Open Enrollment appeared first on AARP States.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Jefferson City
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW