Jobs Available To Help With Hurricane Relief
Looking for a short-term job where you also can help with the recovery effort of Hurricane Harvey, Irma, and Maria?
AARP is assisting the Small Business Administration as it looks to hire thousands of temporary employees to help with disaster relief efforts due to the recent storms.
Opportunities include loan specialists, damage verifiers, and legal assistants. Positions are available from now until December 31.
Some of the positions will be located at an SBA processing center in Dallas. Learn more here.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Houston
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW