Get Registered for the 2017 Moonlight Ramble - sponsored by AARP in St. Louis
Get your bike ready and grab your helmet. The Moonlight Ramble—the nation’s longest-running nighttime bike ride—will roll through St. Louis again.
Under a full moon on August 5th, this St. Louis tradition will see 5,000 cyclists hitting the streets of St. Louis. AARP in St. Louis, as title sponsor, will once again offer free entry to 200 AARP members and their guests.
Stop by the AARP booth and take advantage of our free photo opportunity to commemorate your participation and to learn more about what we’re doing right here in St. Louis. You’ll also get to meet with other AARP riders, volunteers and staff.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in St. Louis
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW