Find Help For Every Stage of Family Caregiving
Join us online for free webinars, interactive videos, live chats and more
As a child, your parents provided the care. Now the roles are changing. If youâ€™re one of over 40 million adults in the U.S. who provide unpaid care to a family member â€” or a first-time caregiver looking for helpful tips and advice, the AARP Online Family Caregiving Fair will help you make the most of your caregiving journey. Youâ€™ll find valuable resources, real-life tips and support to help you care for your loved one.
Register now for this free online event and youâ€™ll learn how to balance caregiving with your work and your life. Youâ€™ll also get the chance to chat with other caregivers, government agencies and organizations, and gain access to a library of online resources â€“ from the comfort of your home.
Check out our scheduled events and resources:
- Keynote Speakerâ€“ Join our opening remarks from Richard Lui on how roles can change significantly during your caregiving journey
- Getting Started â€“ Attend an online webinar and watch videos on key caregiving topics like starting the conversation, forming a caregiving team and managing your loved oneâ€™s finances
- Providing Careâ€“ Take part in online sessions about caring for specific needs, such as cancer, dementia, or caring for someone from a distance
- Support for Family Caregiversâ€“ Discover resources at the local and national levels and find out how to get help in your community
- Making Connectionsâ€“ Connect with disease experts, government agency representatives and other caregivers through online chats
Canâ€™t make the live date? By registering, youâ€™ll get on-demand access to the Online Family Caregiving Fair environment so you can take advantage of these resources at your convenience.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Harrisburg
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW