Find Answers as a Caregiver at our Live Q&A Webcasts
Taking care of a loved one isn’t always a walk in the park. Family caregiving means juggling a lot of kinds of help—personal, financial, medical, and more. Now you can talk to others dealing with the same issues. Register today to ask questions and learn about the issues important to you.
What You Need to Know About Medicare and Social Security When Caring for a Loved One
- Learn Medicare basics such as eligibility, enrollment and what’s covered
- How to find medical care and maximize your benefits
- Review Social Security basics like how to enroll and when to claim your benefits
- How to calculate your benefits and discuss special rules just for caregivers
Register now for one or more of our three Caregiving Q&A sessions.
The post Find Answers as a Caregiver at our Live Q&A Webcasts appeared first on AARP States.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Jefferson City
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW