Find Answers as a Caregiver at our Live Q&A Webcasts
Taking care of a loved one isnâ€™t always a walk in the park. Family caregiving means jugglingÂ many areas of helpâ€”personal, financial, medical, and more. Now you can talk to others dealing with the same issues. AARPâ€™s Caregiving Q&A Webcasts are hosted by Dr. Jean Accius, a nationally recognized expert on aging policy, livable communities and long-term services.Â Register todayÂ to ask questions and learn about the issues important to you.
Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 6:00-6:30 pm CT
- How to get organized and manage health conditions and medical appointments, and more
- How to ask for help when youâ€™re feeling overloaded
- Plus, come with your own questions and join in the conversation
Register now for one or more of our three Caregiving Q&A sessions.
The post Find Answers as a Caregiver at our Live Q&A Webcasts appeared first on AARP States.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Jefferson City
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW