Find Answers as a Caregiver at our Live Q&A Webcasts
Taking care of a loved one isnâ€™t always a walk in the park. Family caregiving means juggling a lot of kinds of helpâ€”personal, financial, medical, and more. Now you can talk to others dealing with the same issues. Octoberâ€™s Caregiving Q&A webcast is hosted by caregiving experts Lee Baker and Debra Tyler-Horton from AARP Georgia. Register today to ask questions and learn about the issues important to you.
Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 7:00-7:30Â pm ET
- Lee and Debra talk about how to manage the finances, accounts and obligations of a loved one
- Learn when you need legal help, medical legal documents, estate planning, and more
- Find out if you can get paid for being a family caregiver
Register now for one or more of our three Caregiving Q&A sessions.
The post Find Answers as a Caregiver at our Live Q&A Webcasts appeared first on AARP States.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Springfield
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW