Conference Offers Help for Family Caregivers
AARP Missouri is cohosting a Caregivers Conference in St. Louis in cooperation with Christian Hospital Auxiliary and Christian Hospital Foundation. The event aims to support family caregivers and provide information about resources that can help with transportation, shopping, meal preparation and other needs.
Amy Goyer, a caregiving expert and author of Juggling Life, Work and Caregiving, published by AARP and the American Bar Association, will deliver the keynote address.
The conference is Tuesday, Sept. 26, from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Christian Hospital. The free event includes lunch. Registration is required at aarp.cvent.com/MOcaregiversconf2017.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Jefferson City
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW