Charles McCaffrey Built a Naval Career, Then Built a Restaurant
How can he help you build your new business?
From Passion to Profit, Part 2: Veteran Entrepreneurship takes place on
Thursday, November 9, 2017 / 2:00 p.m. CST
If youâ€™re a veteran thinking about starting your own business, join AARP for a live webinar and hear from all of our inspiring veteran entrepreneurs as they share their journeys of starting and succeeding in business.Â Get new business insights from:
- Lee Dougherty, founder and host of Objective Rally Point networking event for veterans
- Gaea L. Honeycutt, Founder and CEO of Hypatian Institute, Inc., a 501c3 nonprofit organization focused on leadership education for women and people of color
- Charles McCaffrey, Director of Veterans Business Outreach Center, a one-stop shop for veterans and military spouses looking to start, purchase or grow a business
- Joseph Parker, President of iN2STEM Solutions, Inc., with broad experience in aerospace, surveillance and many other sectors
Get ready for the amazing tips, tools and strategies theyâ€™ve used to build their own businesses and help other veterans do the same. Register here to participate live on November 9 or watch the webinar on demand.
The post Charles McCaffrey Built a Naval Career, Then Built a Restaurant appeared first on AARP States.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Jefferson City
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW