CAREversations: Connecting Miami's Family Caregivers
Join AARP MiamiÂ for an engaging, interactive conversation about family caregiving!Â Connect with other family caregivers around your table as you enjoy complimentary food and drinks.Â Youâ€™ll learn how to build a caregiver support network, tips to care for yourself and where to find local resources. Seats are limited to the first 40 RSVPs â€“ so reserve your spot today!
â€śFamily caregivers are vital to providing care for the most frail and vulnerable older Floridians,â€ť said Jeff Johnson, AARPâ€™s Florida state director, who was raised in Jacksonville and still has family there. â€śFamily caregivers bear often-heavy responsibilities as an expression of their love for friends or family.Â Weâ€™re honored to be able to recognize and support what they do.â€ť
All events are FREE!
Saturday, October 7
- 11:30 am- 1:30Â pm, Broward County Margate Catharine Young Library, 5810 Park Drive, Margate, FL 33063. RegisterÂ here.
- 2:30 am- 4:30Â pm, Broward County Margate Catharine Young Library, 5810 Park Drive, Margate, FL 33063. RegisterÂ here.
If you have questions about the CAREversation events, please contact AARP Caregiving at 866-740-6947 orÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Miami
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW